Joining in today with the weekly questions meme hosted at From This Side of the Pond.
- When is your next big deadline? What’s it for?
To lose three stone before I go on holiday in early July. Reckon that’s a fail, then. Mwahahaha!
- May is National Barbecue Month. Do you prefer cooking indoors or out? What’s the best thing about a barbecue? What’s the last thing you cooked on an outdoor grill?
Oh, I love a barbecue. Mostly because hubby cooks and I can just watch and drink wine. We had a big barbecue on Easter Sunday for family and friends, and cooked burgers, chicken and veggie kebabs and hot dogs.
- What is one thing on your “never again” list?
Parasailing. I wrote a post about my experience back in 2010 which is here if you’d like to read more details!
- What’s something that annoys you about people your own age? Something you love about your generation?
I don’t think there’s anything I particularly like or dislike about people my age or my generation. Without wanting to sound too sanctimonious (apologies in advance if I do!), I try to base my opinions on people as individuals rather than groups.
- Lilac, iris, hyacinth, pansy…your favorite purple flower?
Foxgloves. So pretty.
- What’s a song that always calms you down?
Bridge Over Troubled Water. But only the Simon & Garfunkel version – not one of the many, many covers.
- What’s the last thing you donated?
Money to the Nepal Earthquake Disaster, last week. I love being able to donate online, it makes it so easy.
- Insert your own random thought here.
Why is it that whilst I’m 99.9999999% certain that my there’s nothing serious wrong with me, I am still worried that the GP is sending me for a chest x-ray?