I have just spent a long time downloading and trying to edit the footage of our trip to Dorset this weekend, and decided that it’s not good enough to use as a vlog. Grrr. Not enough commentary, too much wind noise in the outside filming, and too dark in the restaurant. What a waste of time and effort. Specially when this week is shaping up as it is.
This is just a small selection of my to do list this week.
- Inaugural book club meeting at my house tomorrow morning.
- Take watch to menders in Torquay
- William’s hospital appointment.
- Exeter trip with Ashley (work).
- Take Will to Exeter for driving lesson on Sunday.
- Clean the whole house (have already started this, but honestly I wouldn’t want to add up the time I spend cleaning in this house).
- Edit Q&A video and upload – will be in two parts as I waffled on so much.
- Put together two meeting agendas.
- Finish reading and review a book I was sent by Lovereading.
- Tidy up and declutter the office.
- Dye my roots.
- Work on an organisation project I’ve got going on, which has been sitting untouched on my office floor for a couple of weeks now.
Could somebody magic a few more hours in the day, please?