Saw this over at Florence & Mary a while back, and thought I’d have a go – I do love a good old Q&A!
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and glosses or loss all of your palette and eye shadows?
Ooooh, that’s hard, but I think I’d have to lose my eyeshadows, as I couldn’t live without mascara.
2. Would you rather chop off all you hair or never be able to cut it again
God, that’s even harder. Never be able to cut it again, I think. (But I’d probably cheat!)
3. Would you rather have a coral or pink blush?
Pink, every time. Funnily enough, it was only yesterday morning that it struck me as quite strange that I cover my face with foundation to get rid of redness, then add blusher over the top, which is effectively putting redness back on. Funny old world.
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?
Both. £1,000 would be more than enough to indulge both habits. In fact, Mrs Sensible here would probably only blow half on frivolities, and put the rest into savings!
5. Would you rather only use on eye shadow or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One lip colour, without a doubt. Love my eyeshadows.
6. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails year round?
Ideally, I’d prefer neutral, as I don’t have great nails. Definitely not dark, bright at a push, I guess.
7. Would you rather only wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Neither. I’m far too old for a ponytail, and my hair isn’t anywhere near long enough to entertain a bun.
8. Would you rather never paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Oooooh, that’s tough. Although I don’t paint my nails that much compared with my use of lip gloss, I do love my nail polishes … but I love my lipglosses, too – I’d far rather lipgloss than lipstick. I can’t decide. Sorry.