I’m sitting here in the quiet of the early morning with my first cuppa of 2015 – everybody else is still asleep – savouring the thought of a whole new year stretching in front of us. I love the clean slate, the newness of the beginning of a year – so much possibility.
I’m too old (and arguably wise *cough*) to make resolutions as such, but like everybody else, of course, I have hopes and plans, and I thought this morning I’d share a few of those with you.
- My 50 Before 50 List will be the main focus goal-wise this year. I’m looking forward to crossing off some more items and making progress on others.
- Like at least 70% of the population, particularly after the self-indulgent Christmas period, my focus is turning towards health and eating well, and hopefully getting a little bit fitter. I hate to say the dreaded ‘lose weight’ words, as I feel as though I’m such a failure where that’s concerned, but I would like there to be less of me by the time we go away on holiday in July!
- Try not to worry so much. I am, as I’ve written here before, one of life’s natural worriers, and I’d really like not to be. I need to work on this.
- Blog-wise, you can expect more regular posts once again, after my December mini-break. The lovely comments you all left on my post about BeefDripping-Gate, reminded me what a great community ‘Blogland’ is and how much I appreciate people taking the time to read my ramblings.
- Vlogging will continue, with some slight alterations/additions, in that I’m planning more reportage-style vlogging where I take you along with me and show snippets from my day, as well as the more standard ‘me sitting in front of a camera talking’ style of vlog.
Well, I think that’s about it, so I’m off to tackle some tidying up. It’s a mystery to me how three people manage to make so much mess in a house, honestly!
Happy New Year, one and all, and remember ….