- Enjoyed the sunshine. Our first decent weekend for ages, and we made the most of it – spending time in the garden, having cocktails on the balcony and enjoying the view, eating al fresco, and just generally getting into that whole summer vibe.
- Went out for dinner with friends. We went to a ‘bring your own booze’ Thai place, recommended by someone Ashley knows through work, which was tiny and scruffy and in a less than salubrious part of Paignton, but had absolutely amazing food and really friendly service. And it was excellent value, too!
- Shopped till I dropped – online. Having overhauled my own and William’s wardrobes, there were a few gaps (though not in the shoe department!), and I’ve ordered a whole bunch of stuff for us both. I love trying things on at home and being able to return them free if they’re not suitable, so I’ve ordered the same items in various sizes and colours to see which I like best. Online shopping has really improved over the last few years – I only paid P&P on one of my six orders, and several of them had voucher codes for 10 or 20% off as well. And delivery times – I’ve just had my first delivery, at 8.50 am, of an order placed online at 4.30 yesterday afternoon (Sunday). Can’t say fairer than that!
- Thought at length about my blog – and not reached any conclusions! I feel as though it’s time for a change. I haven’t ‘grown’ my blog in a long time – I’m simply not interested enough in engaging more with social media which seems to be the way forward these days – reciprocal commenting is a thing of the past, it feels. I just feel as though the blog standing still a bit. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, if I was feeling content with it otherwise, but I’m not really. I’m really enjoying vlogging, and I think that You Tube may be the way forward for me. But no decisions as yet.
- Finished watched Season 2 of The Good Wife. What a great series! Such good writing. I’m going to have a break before starting Season 3, though, as I’ve got a few other bits and bobs to catch up with on the Sky Plus.