I saw the 52 Lists project over at Made In Hunters, and couldn’t resist joining in – you know how I love a list or two!
So this week’s subject is the current ‘to do’ list. Hmmm. If I listed the whole thing, we could literally be here for the rest of the week, so here’s a snapshot of some of things I need/want to do this week.
- Blog every day. I set myself a challenge at the end of last week to blog every day for the rest of February. I find myself procrastinating over it terribly, and I need to just sit down and write. Hopefully forcing myself to do this every day will help – it’s not like I’m short of stuff to write about!
- Exercise every day Mon to Fri. Part of my delayed New Year diet/fitness regime, starting today.
- Eat healthily. Apart from Friday night when we’re off on an overnight hotel jaunt which involves a five course tasting menu with matching wines. Oops!
- Keep a list of everything I eat. See above.
- Catch up/keep up with my evening diary entries. They’ve slipped a bit over the weekend, and I need to get back on track.
- Paint my nails.
- Get a door key cut for Will.
- Delete any unused apps on iPhone and iPad, and tidy the rest into folders.
- Book a holiday – more of which in another post.
- Read lots. Books seem to be incoming faster than they are outgoing at the moment. I need to make more time to read.
- Crochet lots. Crochet post coming later this week.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff. Really, I need to stop getting worried about little things. I’ve always been a worrier. I need to work on this.
- Buy a birthday present for Mum.
- Get Will to finish his thank you letters for birthday presents. Easier said than done. It’s like herding cats, frankly.
What’s on your to do list this week? Anything exciting?