1. As you can imagine, I’ve been trawling the web for inspiration for my new house, and I loved this pictorial article entitled ‘36 Things You Obviously Need in Your New Home‘. Although the majority are beyond the realms of my reality, I do really like the bathroom star lights, and the glass encased fireplace. Food for thought …
2. Balloon bud vases. A cute craft idea so simple that even somebody as hopeless as me might make a success of it.
3. It’s so nice to know that I am not alone in my total hopelessness at baking. ‘21 People Who Prove Your Baking Could be Worse‘. This did make me giggle.
4. How To Make A Wasp Deterrent. Very timely, this one, as there are hundreds of the little buggers around at the moment. And anything that finds a use for something that’s normally relegated to the bin gets my vote.
5. When inspiration runs low, it’s always nice to have a few ideas tucked away up your sleeve. Fifty Things To Blog About.