1. That almost everybody would carry around a portable telephone that could also be used to take photographs and watch TV.
2. That I’d be able to fly to Spain for less than £20.
3. That supermarkets would be open 24 hours a day, and almost all shops would be open on a Sunday.
4. That there would be over 100 channels on the TV – I remember when there were only 3 (and those only started in the afternoon – no such thing as Breakfast TV when I was a kid).
5. That tapes and records would be a thing of the past, CDs would have come and gone, and my music collection would be kept inside a device considerably smaller than an envelope. Weird!