I cannot believe that in a couple of weeks’ time, a QUARTER OF 2012 will be gone!! Although we’ve packed a lot into the first two and half months of 2012, I haven’t made much (if any) headway with my plans to get fitter and healthier and lose weight this year. Which is something I need to think about.
We got back yesterday evening from a fabulous four days in London with friends, utterly exhausted after packing so much in, but having had a brilliant time.
So I was quite pleased when I glanced at my diary this morning, to see that I have a fairly quiet week this week. There’s quite a lot of boring stuff I need to get done, so it’s time for one of my epic to do lists, I think:
- Send Paypal money to Mum
- Clean downstairs windows inside and out.
- Passport application to complete – need to get Ashley to take my photo.
- Clear pile of stuff on desk.
- Research beauty wholesalers for Shellac supplies.
- Return library books.
- Declutter chest of drawers on landing.
- Sort out bottom drawer of filing cabinet.
- Empty email inbox.
- Write Tripadvisor reviews x 3.
- Sort out policies file at school.
- Continue sorting iPhoto files on computer.
- Get out in the sunshine for a couple of walks and enjoy the feeling of spring being in the air.
- Clean the house. When the sun comes out, I realise how dusty everything is!
What are your plans for the week?