When I saw the subject of Kate’s Listography this week, I was rather pleased as it’s the exact same as one of the Friday 5 series I did back in Summer 2010. So I am unashamedly copying my original post in order to join in!
Here are my top 5 guilty pleasures:
1. Afternoon naps – nothing beats them, and when I rule the world, obligatory post lunch siestas will be introduced!
2. Junk food – soooo bad for you, and yet sooooo tasty. Such a shame, why doesn’t fruit taste as nice?
3. Designer handbags. There’s definitely something guilty about spending so much on a bag, but I do so love them …
4. Beauty products, cosmetics and perfume. I probably have enough to last me a couple of lifetimes, but I just can’t resist …..
5. Reading, when I should be doing other things. But hey, it’s good for the soul – that’s my excuse, anyway!
Pop on over to Kate’s for plenty of ideas about other guilty pleasures you could indulge in!