Anyway, here are my Top 5 products I couldn’t live without:
1. Food Processor – Whilst I’m certainly no domestic goddess, I do love my daily homemade fruit smoothies, and I also make an awful lot of soup, both of which mean my food processor is in very regular use. So regular in fact, that it’s cracked and a bit leaky now, and it’s been on my ‘to do’ list for ages to replace it, but I just haven’t quite got round to it yet …
2. Lip Balm – people who know me in real life will attest to the fact that I’m a little bit addicted to lip balm, and I never leave the house without at least two or three in my handbag. My current lip balm of choice is Carmex Cherry. And Burt’s Bees Honey. Yum.
3. Books – I don’t know what I’d do with my time if books didn’t exist. And I’d be very, very sad.
4. Scented Candles. Everywhere. Loads of them. And I don’t seem to be able to stop buying them, either.
5. The Internet. What on earth did I do before it was invented?
Do pop over to Kate Takes 5 to see other people’s can’t-live-without products – or you could even join in and do your own list!